Now that Christmas is only a couple days away, it is time for some fun and laughter with those we love most! We have put together some great holiday recipes and local activities to participate in throughout the DFW area.
The BEST Sugar Cookie
We have tried many different sugar cookie recipes and this is the one we loved the most. These cookies are yummy and perfect for decorating with the family!
An Appetizer For All
This appetizer is fun to eat and is perfect for snacking on throughout the evening.
The Christmas Drink
Want to add some fun holiday cheer to the mix this year? Try out this festive Cranberry Christmosa!
Here are some places to go this holiday season that are fun for the whole family!
- Trains at NorthPark
- 1,600 feet worth of tracks places within holiday landscapes
- The Trains benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Texas charity
- 33 year old tradition
- Open until January 3rd
- $10 for adults
- $5 (Children 2-12 & senior citizens 65+)
- Free for children under 2 years old
- Luminova Holiday at Globe Life Park
- 2.7 million lights • More than 270,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor space
- 10,000 sq. ft. outdoor ice-skating rink
- 65 ft. Christmas tree
- Photo opp’s galore
- Interactive activities including light up hopscotch
- Train rides for the kids
- Strolling holiday entertainers
- Old Saint Nick and his elves
- Booths with food and special mementos to bring the holiday magic home
- Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway
- Drive Thru millions of sparking Christmas lights
- Open until January 2nd
- Lasts about 45 min-1 hour
- Tickets are per carload
- Light Show Spectacular
- “Christmas Capital of Texas”
- Hundreds of thousands of lights and decor decorated all throughout Main Street
- Daily performances and shows
However you and your family or friends spend the holiday this year, everyone at Elite Appliance hopes it is filled with love, laughter and fun filled memories.