At Elite Appliance, we have a soft spot for luxury appliances from around the world.
Here are some of the top reasons we adore European-made appliances:
1. One Word: Engineering – the appliances that are tested and produced in this region are built with impeccable standards, with lasting, quality performance.
2. Beauty and Regal Style – European kitchens still look a lot different than American ones. These appliances tend to be undeniably beautiful and have an elegant, royal flair about them.
3. Savings – the majority of European appliances keep energy-savings in mind during the engineering process. When one of these luxury appliances are purchased, chances are your monthly energy bills will be reduced too. Many labels furthermore feature an Energy Star seal. Tip: Check the Internal Revenue Services to see if you qualify for a tax break if you’ve recently purchased a European appliance.
4. Advanced Features – countless European brands have advanced features that save time and energy. Examples – some Miele washing machines can stock laundry detergent, which then dispenses automatically with each cycle. A few dishwashers like Bosch’s are noise-free – which means that members of the household can carry on with other chores or entertainment – without hearing the clatter of dishes or spinning clothes.
5. Durability – There are a few American made brands that can give European models a run for their money, but in general European appliances tend to be very durable.
Top European Appliance Brands
Now that we’ve covered what we love about European-made appliances, take quick look at a few brands we carry, including:
Where to Buy European Appliances
If you're in the market for energy efficient, time-saving appliances - with style, then visit our showroom, browse our store online, or call today to speak to an appliance expert!